Patients with multiple sclerosis require care from a comprehensive network of providers, from neurologists to physical therapists, psychiatrists, and speech therapists. Join Patricia Bobryk, MHS, PT, MSCS, ATP, for a weekly broadcast series, where she speaks with experts in these fields to gain insight on and review the clinical issues faced by patients with MS.
This series will include:
- Session 1: The Nature of MS and the Role of the MS Team
September 15, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Session 2: Spasticity and Mobility in MS
September 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Session 3: Balance, Motor, and Neuroplasticity in MS
September 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Session 4: Fatigue and Cognitive Impairment in MS
October 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Session 5: Communication, Swallowing, and Case Review
October 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
Managing MS: A Team Approach
This program is intended to be cumulative. We recommend that you register for
and view all 5 sessions in the series.
This activity is supported by educational grants received from Greenwich Biosciences and Sanofi Genzyme.