Released On: March 30, 2022
Expires On: March 30, 2023
Credit Available (for each podcast)
- Physicians — maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Nurses — 0.25 contact hours of nursing continuing professional development credit (NCPD) (0.25 in the area of pharmacology)
- Pharmacists — 0.25 contact hours (0.025 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credit.
All other health-care professionals completing this course will be issued a statement of participation.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of neurologists, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other members of the healthcare team caring for patients with MS.
Four case-based podcasts that provide practical, expert insights into the management of older people living with multiple sclerosis (MS).
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Identify common challenges and health concerns of older patients living with MS
- Discuss evidence associated with addressing cognitive issues present in older patients living with MS
- Discuss evidence related to the care of older patients living with MS and comorbid cardiovascular disease or risk factors
- Integrate available support services and resources into the comprehensive, team-based care plan for older patients living with MS
Jennifer Graves, MD, PhD, MAS
Associate Professor of Neurosciences
Director of the UCSD Neuroimmunology Research Program
Director Rady Children’s Pediatric MS Center
Le Hua, MD
Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
For questions about this activity, please contact Catamount Medical Education at [email protected].